E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I received a kindle for Christmas and need to register it.

Customer Question
I received a kindle...

I received a kindle for Christmas and need to register it. This one showed my daughter in laws name since she bought it on her account. I have 2 kindles currently registered but need to add this one and unable to figure it out.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I tried to figure out how to register the new device but unable to.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which Kindle model do you have?

SY69jL
  1. From Home, tap the Menu icon (3 dots icon) , and then tap Settings.
  2. Tap the Menu icon again, and then tap Reset Device. Your Kindle will restart.