E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have an amazon account. Was given afireHD8 for Christmas…

Customer Question
I have an amazon...

I have an amazon account. Was given afireHD8 for Christmas registered in my daughter in law's name (Kim ****). Iwant to add the new fire HD

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Fire? What have you tried so far?

I tried all day yesterday to achieve this with noluck. I can't remember my account number!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Amazon Customer Service.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I do want to continue with the answer to my question.
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No further help needed.
Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician