E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Nook e-Reader won't connect to the internet. Any

Customer Question
My Nook e-Reader won't...

My Nook e-Reader won't connect to the internet. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

It flashes connected for about a half second then disconnects.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your router from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

That worked or instead of rebooting I powered off. Thanks.
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

Is there anything else I could help you with?

Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to give me a 5-star rating.

Thank you!