E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I have already done this bit and payed my $5.00 but have not…

Customer Question
I have already done this...
I have already done this bit and payed my $5.00 but have not got anywhere
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: E-Readers
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I cannot get wi fi on my ereader I have wireless and all other items such as computer and phone are connected.
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 1 month ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...wi fi on...ereader..."

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Louie
thank you I really would like to read my books I have bought

Hello Sandra,

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the make and complete model number of the "...ereader..."

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
KIndle Amazon Model no. D01200 IC 9600A-1013 FCC ID. ZEE-1013

Still, let's try check and review the basics; have you considered / tried performing a software update of the Kindle? ...manually with the use of a computer?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no I have not I am not very good with computers.

Let's give it a try...

Please click / tap HERE.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202048000
Scroll down to "Transfer & Install the Latest Software Update Manually". Play the video tutorial.
Scroll a bit further down. Select your Kindle's model/version and then click on the "...Kindle...Software Updates..." for your model/version.
A new page would open with instructions on how to manually download and install the latest software update available for your Kindle.
Thereafter, it may require several re-booting/restarting.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am not getting anywhere with this request.

Still and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

Have you tried the above-described update?

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician