E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Just connected to my computer to charge battery. what

Customer Question
Just connected to my...

Just connected to my computer to charge battery. what happens next

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle paperwhite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I just got given it. How long will it need to charge to start

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

It should charge for around 3 hours to fully charge then when you power it on, it will walk you through the setup process.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!