E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I received Nook Tablet 7 as gift. I activated it and then…

Customer Question
I received Nook Tablet...

I received Nook Tablet 7 as gift. I activated it and then tried to set

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your device?

Password. I don't know what password ***** Set and cant get in my mistake. I wont take any of my favorite passwords. Can I still set a password ***** your help?

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

NOT THAT I CAN TELL.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do
Robert Shonk
Please call me now
Robert Shonk
To repeat the matter
I was given a Nook Tablet 7 as a gift
I got it powered up.
Then it asked for password. I tried a couple of passwords that I have used.
Locked out. How can I enter since product doesnt appear to have place to set a password?
Robert Shonk

Do you mean a lock screen appears where you cannot use the Nook at all?

I have to go out now. If expert can send me e-mail telling me how to
set password ***** this new nook tablet 7 that is what I need.
Robert Shonk

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician