E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

Have an old Kindle- works good But I need to change the

Customer Question
Have an old Kindle-...

Have an old Kindle- works good But I need to change the credit card?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I have had a few years now. But it was in the desk drawer and it says I need a new credit card- but there are no spaces to put in the password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: E-Readers
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

May I know the exact make and model of your kindle?

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician