E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I need to set up my kindle. I plugged it in and I need

Customer Question
I need to set...

I need to set up my kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I plugged it in and I need instructions - I've had it for a while and not set it up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to set it up so I can use it please

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Cris, Technician replied 7 months ago
Cris
Cris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am cris and will be glad to assist you. Please ignore request for phone and remote support they are automated through the website.

Have you first connected your Kindle to WiFi?