E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My old Kindle died last year - Received a Fire HD8 with

Customer Question
My old Kindle died...

My old Kindle died last year - Received a Fire HD8 with Alexa for Christmas - Trying to register, but it says trouble authenticating

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Kindle?

My old Kindle's problem was it would no longer let me charge it. So that is why I begged for a new one.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

My Fire at 62% charge at this time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm old (76) not tech savy at all, so just tell them to go easy on me!!!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know if your kindle is connected to WiFi?