E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

Cant conect to internet facebook or shop? No lost it

Customer Question
Cant conect to internet...

Cant conect to internet facebook or shop ?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

No lost it

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: E-Readers
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

May I know the exact make and model of your device?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Kindle fire hdx
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
cant hear on phone very well
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

If you are getting any popups for phone call or remote assistance you can ignore them because these are automatic popups.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

It sounds like you are unable to connect your kindle with WiFi am i correct?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
cant hear on phone very well can only read books allready on kindle cant buy new ones or go on facebook get emails or messenger
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

Have you tried restarting your kindle if not please try once and follow these steps:

1. Find the power button on the back of your HDX.

2. Press and hold down the power button for 20 seconds. Ignore any onscreen prompts and after 20 seconds your screen will go black.

3. Press the power button and power it back on.

Please let me know if it works for you if it does not we will try alternate solution.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what do I do next kindle useless if I cant connect to internet ?
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

1. Find the power button on the back of your HDX.2. Press and hold down the power button for 20 seconds. Ignore any onscreen prompts and after 20 seconds your screen will go black.3. Press the power button and power it back on.Please try and let me know if it works for you if it does not we will try alternate solution.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
still not working
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

May I know since how long you are facing this issue?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
since I came back from my holiday 6th dec just not letting me connect router or wfi
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

Please try to follow these steps in order to connect your kindle to WiFi:

Please let me know if it works for you.

1. Swipe down from the top of the screen to show Quick Settings, and then tap Wireless.
  2. Verify that Airplane Mode is Off.
  3. Next to Wi-Fi, tap On.
  4. Tap a network to connect to it. If you see a lock icon, a network password ***** ***** Enter the Wi-Fi network password, and then tap Connect.

Note: If you don't know the password, check with the person who set up the network. This password ***** ***** your Amazon account password.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
tried this still not working
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
would like a refund expensive not getting an answer
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

Sorry for the inconvenience caused I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support and can check for the refund.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician