E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I need to change my billing information to a new credit

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my billing information to a new credit card

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle Cloud

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

We just had to change cards due to suspicious activity

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.