E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I'm trying to set up my kindle account. I've filled in

Customer Question
I'm trying to set...

I'm trying to set up my kindle account. I've filled in everything but it won't create. I had to deregister the account because my son bought it for me and it was in his name and i want it to be in my name.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

The past hour I'm trying to create account

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Cris, Technician replied 2 months ago
Cris
Cris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. Please ignore remote and phone support request they are automated through the website.

Is your Kindle already connected to WiFi?

Great.

Do you already have an Amazon account or are you creating for the first time?

it was registered to my son because he bought it for me so I went to settings and deregistered it and am now trying to set up an account in my name

Please use the link below to create an Amazon account from the website. After you have created the account, then sign into the account/register your device with the new account. You cannot create a new account if you already have one with the existing email.

https://tinyurl.com/y8nhmcab

Let me know if you have any further questions. Please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top.

Cris
Cris
Cris, Technician