E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My question concerns the fire7. SR043KL. I tried to register…

Customer Question
My question concerns the...

My question concerns the fire7.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

SR043KL

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I tried to register my fire7 and the first time I did it worked, now when I start it up it goes to the register page and it won't accept the same password ***** tells me it is not registered and the info doesn.t match an Amazon account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is all.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Have you tried to reset the password?