E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I received a NOOk for Christmas and I already have an

Customer Question
I received a NOOk...

I received a NOOk for Christmas and I already have an earlier model. I am trying to download a book from the library and the device does not show in Adobe Reader

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your Adobe Reader?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.