E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I can't get into my Kindle because for the first time since…

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into my Kindle because for the first time since I got it 2 years ago it asks me to "enter passcode" and I don't know what it is. Please can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

2days ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

No how do I find that?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Please connect me

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: E-Readers
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Engineer replied 1 month ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

We will have to restore your kindle to factory defaults. It will delete all the contents of the Kindle which you can redownload later.

Please let me know if you want to go for a factory reset.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
please
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry! Too expensive. Thanks for trying

The premium service request which you're getting is optional. It's sent by the system and not by me.

If you don't want it. You can decline it.

Please let me know if you want to continue or not.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician