E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Locked out.of Nook account. Could not remember pw I created…

Customer Question
Locked out.of Nook...

Locked out.of Nook account. Could not remember pw I created last night. Blew all my chances to recover. HELP

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

How do I do factory reset?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Engineer replied 6 months ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Is it about the nook account or nook device password?