E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

We just opened it & it wont let us login. It will allow us…

Customer Question
We just opened it...

We just opened it & it wont let us login

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

It will allow us to loggin the computer but not on the kindle its a new kindle our other one died

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

We just can't get on it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What error message are you getting when you try to log in?

none, but we rang amazon kindle themselves & they helped us. thanks

Glad to hear you got it sorted!

Merry Christmas :)
Pete.