E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have bought a Kindle paper and connected through my Amazon…

Customer Question
I have bought a...

I have bought a Kindle White paper and connected through my Amazon site. However it has taken me to the Japanese Amazon site where books are in Japanese. How can I get a book purchase site and list in English?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Its new, setup yesterday

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Engineer replied 4 months ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

What is the language of your Kindle?

English/Japanese

Its in English. However I have now fixed the problem by opening another account on Amazon at the Australian site. I cancelled the original account on the Kindle player white pages. This new account too me to the Australian site. I think the problem is my very first amazon purchase some 8years ago or so was on Amazon Japan and with the Kindle white page player although I have purchased many things from Amazon US subsequently. I guess you will charge me something but I need no more help. Cheers

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks for using JustAnswer.

No

Thank You!

Please let me know if you need a refund. Your money is in your JustAnswer account, it has not been paid to me. You can ask other questions as well using it in future.

MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer