E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How should I charge Kindle? How do I expose kindle to wifi?

Customer Question
Second opinion] How long...

Second opinion] How long should I charge Kindle?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

How do I expose kindle to wifi?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I need complete instructions to set up Kindle for operation by the E Reader expert

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.