E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I have a new kindle-my third. How do I register it? I'm not…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new kindle-my third. How do I register it? I'm not sure of my password ***** will have to change it. Do I do that at Amazon or here? How do I transfer my books from edwinaskindle2?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

Today. I assume you're talking about the old one.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

No Di I do that on Amazon and log into my account?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 2 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
You can do that by signing in on r new Kindle with same email address and password ***** you used to sign in to the Amazon account with the edwinas Kindle.
The best option will be to use your computer and go to amazon.com and sign in.
To view your Amazon account from your computer.- Go to Manage Your Content and Devices at Amazon.com- From the Amazon website, go to Your Apps and Devices.
- Click Your devices.From the kindle> Follow these steps please> From Home, press the Menu button, and then select Settings. Tap on account then select register, then from the Settings menu select register and enter the current Amazon account info.Please let me know if this does not work for you, or if you need any other assistance.
No that does not work. I get a list of devices when I click on menu none of them allow me to change password ***** are not the new kindle I have which is a kindle paperwhite
no i don't want to keep paying with no results.
You will need to reset your password ***** your account on Amazon.com
Go to Your Account and select Login & Security.
Click Edit next to the account information you'd like to update.
Follow the on-screen instructions and click Save Changes.
Randy Boman
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician