E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My amazon does not show any apps. Kindle model sr87mc. I…

Customer Question
My amazon does not...

My amazon does not show any apps

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have?

Kindle model sr87mc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I have turned it on and it would not let me access any apps, it has power, seems like it is locked

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

May I know what are you seeing exactly on the screen is it blank?

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

May I know if you have tried restarting your kindle if not please try once. follow the below step:

• Hold down the power button for twenty seconds to reboot the device, and then tap the power button to turn it back on. This may clear out any glitches that are causing the problem.Please let me know if it works for you.