E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot get access to buy books because i cannot change the…

Customer Question
I cannot get access...

I cannot get access to buy books because i cannot change the password ***** the account because Amazon sends codes to verify my identity then does not recognize the codes it sends ( ic opy and past to make sure it isnt a transscription errot ) I type them in in case copyting and pasting is a problem

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Amazon device?

It was a Xmas gift so this morning is my fitst attempt

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

First

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

It sounds like you are unable to access your amazon account and unable to reset the password ***** in this case may i have your amazon account Id so that I can check for the password ***** option from my side?

i am now ubale to accessmy comlut
ter for some werks(hence thekundle) so
i cannot access or act upon the reply
thank you
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

I understand your concern may I know if you wish to continue?