E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Tapping in info to Register new Kindle = am as far as phone…

Customer Question
Tapping in info to...

Tapping in info to Register new Kindle = am as far as phone number which I put in and it keeps requesting enter Phone number and won't let me continue

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Keep erasing it and tapping in the number again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No - i am new at this

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

May I know the exact make and model of your kindle?