E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am trying to create an account and I have typed the hidden…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to create an account and I have typed the hidden image in several times and nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Paper white

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Its brand new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I have put in a password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

May I know if you are trying to create the amazon account on your kindle?