E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Trying to sign on after deregistering. About an hour ago.

Customer Question
Trying to sign on...

Trying to sign on after deregistering.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

About an hour ago.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

How, all it does is show lesson #1.

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Forgot password *****'t open the nook.. trying to reset to factory default.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know which password ***** forgot is it you B&N account password ***** your nook login password?