E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

We have set-up my son's new kindle and created a

Customer Question
We have set-up my...

We have set-up my son's new kindle and created a household/family account, but for some reason only my husband can share content to my son's device. My son shows up in my profile, but I cannot deliver content to his device.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

We have read everything on the amazon help site, and we have verified that both my husband and I show up in my son's kindle settings. But we can't figure out how to add his device to my account as well so that I can deliver content to him.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician