E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Just got a new kindle paperwhite and hit dutch instead of…

Customer Question
Just got a new...

Just got a new kindle paperwhite and hit dutch instead of English. How can I change to English?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just opened this morning. Tried turning of for 7 seconds and restarting. Completely lost.................

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

The kindle is connected to internet but not registered. Afraid to do it in Dutch

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

I understand your concern please click on this link https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/change-language-kindle-paperwhite and follow the instructions in order to change the language in your kindle.Please let me know if it works for you.

The three bars that I was instructed to use were not on my screen. I went back to Best Buy and they returned my kindle and gave me a new one after I explained that I actually gave my credit card information to your company and was still unable to English. They looked at your reply and said they would give me a new Kindle.
That is all the information I have. I do hope I do not incur any further chargers from your company.
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

I understand your concern I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support.