E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Not connecting to internet. It asks me to sign in but I

Customer Question
Not connecting to internet ...

Not connecting to internet

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

It asks me to sign in but I don't remember my Id or passwords

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 6 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 6 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem.

1. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the Ereader?

2. May I know whether your other devices like smartphone or computer are working properly with WiFi network?