E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The download is complete, but remains in "the area" and is…

Customer Question
The download is complete...

The download is complete, but remains in "the gray area" and is unobtainable

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Amazon kindle paperwhite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

A couple of weeks with a couple of books

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I've tried re buying etc, but it keeps showing up as downloaded but remains unreadable

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.