E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot get on the internet. 2 days ago. My password comes…

Customer Question
I cannot get on...

I cannot get on the internet

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

2 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

My password ***** up not useable

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 6 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
What is the brand and model of your WiFi router?