E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It is saying the kindle store is unavailable. I just charged…

Customer Question
It is saying the...

It is saying the kindle store is unavailable

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I just charged it yesterday and it’s been giving me this same message since yesterday

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know the exact make and model of your kindle?

Amazon kindle
No
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

Is it kindle fire, kindle paperwhite?

It’s the first kindle made paper white I think
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

Okay,please try to restart your kindle once Press and hold the Power button for seven seconds until the Power dialogue box appears, and then tap Restart.

Note: If the Power dialogue box doesn't appear, press and hold the Power button for a full 40 seconds until your device restarts.

Let me know if it works for you.

Did not work
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know if your kindle is connected to WiFi now?