E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

How do i get books in my library off my iPad when complete.

Customer Question
How do i get...

How do i get books in my library off my iPad when complete. I’d like to be able to access from cloud but removed from iPad...

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure...

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How does resetting remove books?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician replied 2 months ago
Viet - E-reader Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you use Kindle books or iBooks, etc.?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Kindle books

Thank you. Please go to your book Library, then select the option DOWNLOADED (or Device.)

- Then tap and hold on a book title you want to delete, then select the option Remove from device...

- This steps will only remove the book from your Kindle. It will stay in Cloud, so you can always get it back as needed.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Does it show a popup menu when you press and hold on a book title?

You can always get back your books on cloud at the website below:

https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

and/or at

http://read.amazon.com

Electronics Technician: Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician replied 1 month ago

How is it going?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician