E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I wiped the screen over with a Wet Wipe cloth yesterday and…

Customer Question
I wiped the screen...

I wiped the screen over with a Wet Wipe cloth yesterday and although the screen turns on I can't unlock it be swiping it from the bottom. Date and time etc is working. I'm up to Chapter 6 in a mystery and it is very annoying that I can't get back to it. It is fully charged.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Yesterday before I wiped the smudges off the screen.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No. How do I go about that?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I was getting messages that I was running out of space.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.