E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

What type of cable do i need to connect my kindle audio to a…

Customer Question
What type of cable...

What type of cable do i need to connect my kindle audio to a sony player

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Not much because I cannot find a audio output cable to connect the the audio input on the sony

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

The answer to your question depends on the model name of your Sony device. May I ask for the model name of your Sony device that you wish to use?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason