E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Don't remember password to connect to WiFi. This morning,

Customer Question
Don't remember password *****...

Don't remember password ***** connect to WiFi

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

This morning, but got new Kindle and am trying to set it up

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

No, the new one just keeps telling me I need to connect to WiFi before I can do anything else

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Eric, Technician replied 3 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning and Merry Christmas Eve,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and clarify for me, it is your homes WiFi password ***** you do not remember, correct?

Ok, no problem, do you have a computer in the house that is connected to the WiFi network?

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician