E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Can you help with nextbook ares 8A issues? Nextbook ares 8a…

Customer Question
Can you help with...

Can you help with nextbook ares 8A issues?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Nextbook ares 8a tablet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 8A? What have you tried so far?

Just opened it this morning. Issues with the NOOK app

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.