E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a charge to my cc bill for an audible book and it is…

Customer Question
I have a charge...

I have a charge to my cc bill for an audible book and it is a misstake

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Apple I Pad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I dont know what you man

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I just have a mistae on my bill. I did not order the audible system of a e book I purchased sorry for thr typing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just how do get the charge removedand you u all have a jphone number

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I can't believe this, I reach your site by mistake and now you are charging my CC card $31.00 and all I want is a $7.49 bill by Amazon removed. please remove those charges!