E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have an old NOOK reader and I can't connect to WiFi.

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old NOOK reader and I can't connect to WiFi

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Instructions say I can connect to chrome through my computer

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I connect to wifi or through the Suddenlink Cable (on my computer)

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 7 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!Try this on your nook.
Step 1: Press the “Home” button on your Nook.Step 2: Click your settings button. It will look like a gear.Step 3: Click the “Wireless” option and chose a network that you would like to join.Step 4: Provide the username and password ***** is required. If you see a lock symbol next to the wireless connection you want to join, then it will require login information