E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I pressed the wrong button on the language. I pressed the…

Customer Question
I pressed the wrong...

I pressed the wrong button on the language

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I pressed the wrong button on the language and cannot get it to go back

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I have only just brought it and I am lost about what to do

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.