E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just had a new ISP installed, ( Spectrum ) and now I can't…

Customer Question
Hi, I just had...

Hi, I just had a new ISP installed, ( Spectrum ) and now I can't download new books from Amazon to my Kindle. I have forgotten my password ***** Kindle as well. How do I establish a new password ???

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your Kindle?

I just noticed it today after I bought a new book. This would be the first time I tried to download a book since getting the new ISP.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

No but I will. I'll be back in a couple minutes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing new. I held then/off button down for 1 minute ant the Kindle seemed to reboot itself but when I typed in the old password, it still says "Incorrect Password". I wonder if the technician entered a new password ***** his router and didn't tell me.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Which password ***** you need help with?