E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I remove digital rights management error from my Sony…

Customer Question
How do I remove...

How do I remove digital rights management error from my Sony e reader?

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have?

Where do I find that? its old

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Sony e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Its PRS-T2 I haven't used it for months then opened it to read something and I couldn't acces it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I just tried to download a new purchase from Kobo store and cant copy it to my e reader

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
hello anyone out there?
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

hi Harry,
I was trying to get my ereader fixed before I went on holidays, but unfortunately its too late now. I wasn't expecting the delay time for answers to be so long. Has my credit card already been debited? It will need to wait until next year now, can I still access help them? I'm taking an old fashioned book on holidays with me!

Yes, reply back when you are free.

Hello, I've returned from holidays and am keen to resolve this digital rights management issue.
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago