E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Want to buy a book on my nook, but cant-forgot password on…

Customer Question
Want to buy a...

Want to buy a book on my nook, but cant-forgot password ***** wifw

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Month ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

How do I do that

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

trying to buy books on my nook, cannot connect -password *****
cannot connect on my nook to buy books, password *****

Is it asking for your Wi-Fi password ***** the Barnes and Noble password?