E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a Kindle on PC. Maybe a year ago, my Kindle shortcut…

Customer Question
Hi - I have...

Hi - I have a Kindle on PC. Maybe a year ago, my Kindle shortcut icon disappeared. I'm just getting around to trying to get access again, but am unable to. I'd appreciate help in getting to my Kindle app and my Kindle library.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

Very roughly, around a year ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

No - didn't know about it. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of at this point, thanks.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

May I know if you are able to see the kindle by typing it in the search bar of your PC?

Hi Aparna. Yes, when I click on Search and enter "Kindle"
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

Okay, When you click on it what is exactly happening?

Aparna - aren't we talking on the phone?
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

Is that okay with you if i can take the remote access of your computer and check for the issue because it would be easy for me to look in to the issue and it increases our ability to resolve this issue. It is a less time consuming and less complicated because you can see what I am doing.

Aparna - Thank you, ***** ***** will take me too long by exchanging typed messages, and I need to go now. I'll try to get back again tomorrow and re-order the phone service at that time. Thanks again, Bill
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

I tried to accept the request but payment got failed.