E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Checking on order. IPhone. I have no idea. I am trying to…

Customer Question
Checking on order Technician's...

Checking on order

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

IPhone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I have no idea

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I am trying to verify an order and I need your help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.