E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The account i have with kindle was linked to a work email…

Customer Question
The account i have...

The account i have with kindle was linked to a work email address. I have since changed jobs so need to change the email address and also my credit card details for online purchases . How do i do this ? Thanks

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It has been a problem for a while . I just tried to buy some items and need to change my card details to pay for them but cant access the account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I was working in Thailand and am now in Australia. I dont know if being in different locations affect this. Until I change my email from an old work address to my personal account and update my credit card details I can make purchases

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Harry the email address has been updated as i am receiving messages from Amazon on my gmail account but i dont have the password to make changes to my account to update my credit card details to enable the purchases through the kindle store.
Please only debit my account five dollars for the initial inquiry. No useful information was supplied and I will follow up on my inquiry through other channels