E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can't get my kindle to load books. I looked at my account…

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my kindle to load books. I looked at my account and my 2nd Kindle is blocked and I don't know how to unblock it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It's been going on about 2 weeks. I've reset my wifi connection, and reentered the information that I want it sent to my second Kindle but it continues to be sent to my android phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

That about covers it. Thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.