E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I deregistered my nook, and now can't get the google play…

Customer Question
I deregistered my nook...

I deregistered my nook, and now can't get the google play store app to load.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

It shows that it is getting a signal...i am an older user, and not real good at this.

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Just can't figure out how to get the apps that are supposed to be loaded, on it...to do it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

May I know if you are facing this issue after deregistering your nook?