E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I ordered a kindle books that has not arrived. It is called…

Customer Question
I ordered a kindle...

I ordered a kindle books that has not arrived. It is called Manhattan Beach.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

This is the first time this has happened. It was supposed to be sent to my kindle #2.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know the exact make and model of your kindle?

Paper white
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

Thanks for the information,please try to restart your kindle Press and hold the Power button for seven seconds until the Power dialogue box appears, and then tap Restart.

Note: If the Power dialogue box doesn't appear, press and hold the Power button for a full 40 seconds until your device restarts.

Please let me know if it works for you.