E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am trying to register a new paperlight. After I have

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to register a new paperlight. After I have entered ID and password ***** word `Register` does not appear in bold print and tapping it does not work. If I enter my phone number as ID the word `Rgister` appears in bold but when I touch it I am told there is a problem

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

This morning

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Why are you talking about phones? My problem is with a Paperlight Kindle

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.