E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can't seem to connect to the wi-fi here, yes, yes, i'm…

Customer Question
I can't seem to...

I can't seem to connect to the wi-fi here

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm slightly disabled, but thats not the problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Is it a home wifi network or a public wifi network that you are trying to connect to?

What is the make and model number of your device?

Are you setting up the device for the first time, or has it been connected to wifi ok previously?

i live in a rehab facility, i've had computer access in my room for a long time, i just bought a kindle oasis and am trying to access the many books i have bought from kindle books online.

Does your computer connect wirelessly or via a wire?

What happens when you try to connect the Kindle to wifi - do you get an error message?

ok

You can ignore any automated offers that may pop up - they are sent automatically by the site.

Does your computer connect wirelessly or via a wire?What happens when you try to connect the Kindle to wifi - do you get an error message?
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 6 months ago
  1. Does your computer connect wirelessly or via a wire?
  2. What happens when you try to connect the Kindle to wifi - do you get an error message?